We will help you to find a lawyer for you any where in India if you need their services to represent you in the court of law or you need their services to draft any kind of court pleadings, petitions, notices and other documents etc.  Kindly fill the form below and let us know your needs.


You have to register/login yourself to avail facility of this section

In which court you need services of advocate



Details of your Case

Attach Document

Do you need services of

A senior designated advocate?


Advocate above 10 years of practice?


Advocate between 5- 10 of practice?


Advocate below 5 years of practice?


Advocate working on basis of actual expenses and delay payment of fees?

User Map

Law Help © 2013 All Rights Reserved Website Design Company